Helloooo! So this is probably going to be a long blog post, but oh well! It'll hopefully be entertaining.
SOO on YouTube there is a new tag going around called the Holiday Tag 2nd Edition, which was created by the lovely macbarbie07 (who I L.O.V.E.) But, I wanted to do the tag from this year AND last year, so, I will combine them! So here we goooo!
First Edition
1. Favorite holiday destination?
Home! I could never imagine being anywhere but home for the holidays. I just love it so much!
2. Any family traditions?
Well, on Christmas Eve me and my mom and stepdad usually just relax, do last minute present wrapping, and we open one present each only. And sometimes we have extended family/friends come over if we aren't going to see them on Christmas or Boxing Day (the 26th in Canada) Then we all go to bed and on Christmas morning we wake up, get some hot chocolate or coffee and open our stockings. After that we eat and then open the rest of our presents. For the rest of the day we might go to visit other family and just hang out really. We then have Christmas dinner with our immediate family. On Boxing Day we visit any other friends and family we haven't yet and then just relax! And then I guess New Years, we always go to a community party on New Years Eve and just have a great time. On New Years Day we all just relax I guess!
3. Favourite ornament of decoration?
I LOVE the Christmas tree and Christmas lights! It's just so festive and fun!
4. What are you doing for the Holidays?
I guess I kind of explained this in question 2, but basically just being with family and friends.
5. Are you an early or late Christmas shopper?
More so an early shopping, but I think I go kind of like in the middle, like around now!
6. Who usually cooks holiday dinners?
Everyone usually pitches in, but my mom and stepdad do most of the cooking.
7. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
I haven't! But I want to!
8. Do you live where it snows?
Yes! It snows everywhere in Canada. Haha.
9. One thing that makes you happiest at Christmas?
The spirit! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and it's just great to be in the spirit and feel all the love.
10. What do you want most for Christmas?
A new camera! And Bath and Body Works Stuff!
Second Edition.
11. Which Holiday do you celebrate?
Christmas.
12. What are you doing for the holidays this year?
See question 4.
13. Favourite holiday drink?
Starbucks peppermint white mocha, egg nogg and hot chocolate!
14. Candy cane or gingerbread men?
Candy cane. I don't really like gingerbread, but I like the scent!
15. Favourite Holiday/Christmas song?
Baby It's Cold Outside, Silent Night and Last Christmas! But I love all Christmas songs :)
16. Weirdest gift you have ever recieved?
Umm, I got tissues in my stocking once!
17. Have you ever made a snowman?
Of course! Tons and tons!
18. Favourite winter fragrance?
Twisted Peppermint from Bath and Body Works.
19. What is at the top of your list this Christmas?
See question 10.
20. What is most important to you about the holidays?
Spending time with my family and giving! There are some people that I see at Christmas that I never see any other time during the year, and I think it's really important to be with the people you love. I also think giving is important, not because you have to, but because you want to. It makes me feel amazing to give someone a gift. I just think the family and the friends is the most important :)
There you have it! My Holiday Tag! I hope you enjoyed!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment