Well it is currently 12:26am and I am extremely bored and delirious from being tired. I really don't know what I'm going to talk about... so expect randomness.
I have a massively busy day tomorrow. Youth Group, rehearsals for the church Christmas play, Christmas shopping at the mall (God help me, it's going to be crazy busy,) and then going to my grandma's for her birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!
But yeah, I went to see Tangled last night with my cousin, and it was suprisingly amaza-balls. Yes, amaza-balls. That's my new word. Deal wit it.
I've been listening to Accidentally In Love by Counting Crows on repeat for the past half hour. It's incredible. It makes me feel all giddy. <3
I'm actually so loopy right now from being over-tired. Gonna try to sleeeep. Goodnight blogging world!!
P.s. I really want a Hello Kitty iPod Touch case. Preferably a bejewelled one. Asgkjjwbha. K bye.
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment